THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

004; Heart of a Lion


So since early 2009 I have been watching this lovely man named Kid Cudi. He is a rapper, but so much moooore. He released a mix tape, which, in my opinion, is the best mix tape ever made, ever! And these lyrics...LISTEN. And with a sample of Band of Horses The Funeral Cudi has these lyrics in his song called The Prayer: "all along, all the while, ’til I’m gone, I'll make my words important so if I slip away, if I die today, the last thing you remember won’t be about some apple bottom jeans with the boots with the fur." OH MY GOD. BOW DOWN TO KID CUDI. Really.

His album which dropped yesterday actually leaked about ten days before then, and when I checked his twitter to see what he though about it...what does he say "my album leaked on a full moon :) wicked." HE IS THE COOLEST DUDE, EVER. And he is so interested in the cosmos it is adorable. But anyway, back to his album. It is spectacular and when I have the money I plan on actually buying the hard copy. :)

The best song on the album in my opinion is Soundtrack 2 My Life.

Listen to it. Please. I beg you. I don't even want to spoil you by talking about it. Just know. It is the very best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6i7wqy

Rebekka Dunlap said...

Lady you gotta update!